Fountain Chamber seeking treasurer
Last updated 6/3/2020 at 8:11am
The Fountain Chamber of Commerce has an opening on the Board of Directors for a Treasurer.
Some helpful information:
• The Treasurer works in coordination with the Vice-President to develop the Chamber’s annual budget and provides monthly budget updates to the Board of Directors.
• This is a volunteer position with a 1 year term length.
• The Treasurer must be an active member of the Chamber in good standing.
• The Treasurer will have proficient knowledge and experience with Quick Books Online.
Some benefits of being a Board Member:
• You help to shape the local Chamber of Commerce by participating in critical votes and decision making practices.
• Be promoted as a Board Member on the Chamber’s website.
• Gain experience with opportunities within the Chamber, the City and the Community at large.
• Add this valuable experience to your professional resume.
For questions or to submit an application, please contact our office at 719-382-3190 or email [email protected]