Fountain City Council odds and ends
Last updated 4/27/2021 at 1:37pm
The Fountain City Council made a number of proclamations and declarations on April 9:
• The month of April as National Autism Awareness Month
• April 18 as Line Worker Appreciation Day
• The week of April 5-11 as National Public Health Week
• Purple Up! Day, recognizing the Month of the Military Child
• The week of April 22-26 as Administrative Professionals Week
• The week of May 2-8 As Municipal Clerks Week
As mentioned last week, the council gave final approval to a rezoning request for 17.4 acres at Mesa Ridge Parkway west of Walgreens, which is expected to become a 336-unit apartment complex called Garrison by Watermark.
The council met again this Tuesday. See next week’s news for full details.