Quinn Minute – Senior Rings
Last updated 1/18/2022 at 3:11pm
Do you still have your high school senior ring?
I’ll never forget the day our rings arrived. If somebody hadn’t locked me in a toilet stall, I’d have been first in line.
Many folks have no idea what happened to their rings. So, they offer responses like this:
1. “I don’t know. Have you seen it?”
2. “I wore it until I was 63.”
3. “I gave it to my old girlfriend, who gave it to her new boyfriend.”
4. “I think my wife had it bronzed.”
5. “The dog ate it…and after he threw it up, it didn’t fit.”
Did you ever wonder how the senior ring tradition started? Me neithe...